Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: AG patterns

  1. #1
    Inactive Member American_Mommy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    918
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have all of the doll's patterns, but Wow: http://cgi.ebay.com/American-Girl-Sa...QQcmdZViewItem

    I had no idea they made that.Did they make other girl sized patterns?

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ February 28, 2006 02:05 PM: Message edited by: American_Mommy ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Skittl1321's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 26th, 2005
    Posts
    1,310
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    They made quite a few of the girl sized patterns- I don't know how long they were available for, because while I have a lot of memories of looking at the girl size dresses (for every outfit!) I only have a vague memory of the patterns.

    Kurt's site has some information for them.
    http://curtdanhauser.com/AG_Collecti....html#Patterns

  3. #3
    Inactive Member American_Mommy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    918
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thank you. That is so neat! I wish they would re-release some of these. I would not think they would have anything to lose since they do not sell girl sized historical dresses.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member josephhswife's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 6th, 2002
    Posts
    187
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I've seen the patterns for Kirsten's prairie (meet) dress and her birthday dress. Also for Felicity's school outfit in girls' sizes.

    I could never justify spending that kind of money on the patterns. Guesss I'm spoiled by those 99 cent pattern sales. I can always find a way to adapt a current pattern to make the dress I want in a girls' size.

    Michele

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •